Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Own Backyard

If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with! Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz


"Like the hummingbird sipping nectar from every flower, I fly joyfully through my days, seeing beauty in everything." Amethyst Wyldefyre



"I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulet I could have worn." 
Henry David Thoreau





"Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?"  Betsy CaƱas Garmon



"And the secret garden bloomed and bloomed and every morning revealed new miracles." 
Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden




"How cunningly nature hides every wrinkle of her inconceivable antiquity under roses and violets and morning dew!"  Ralph Waldo Emerson